If you find your attendance to our courses is difficult, join one of 2016 online programs.
Read More ...
CPHQ Exam Simulator v8.2 is released.
Read More ...
Buy Now ...
Electronic Medical Records
C P H Q E X A M S I M U L A T O R
Current release: Version 8.2
Release date: February 2015
Fee: DEMO is Free
Download web-based installer (3.7 MB)
Download offline installer (96.8 MB)
What's new in v8.2:
- Faster loading, faster activation, and faster browsing.
- Installation via web-based exe (very small-sized exe, less than 5MB).
- Adding new tab for setting.
- Adding new tab for Check for Updates.
- Adding new tab of direct links for usefull websites.
- Adding new tab for direct link to contact us.
- Adding new tab for displaying full data about customer license.
- Adding new icon for system tray.
- Adding new option to select between training mode and exam mode for each module.
- Treat blinking that occured during startup of the program.
- Treat blinking that occured during shift between question.
- Revise all questions and answers with the last CPHQ candidate handbook.
- The pretest is updated with the 2015 handbook outlines.
- Patient Safety module is updated with the new National Patient Safety Goals for 2015.
- Advanced packaging technique.
- Fix some bugs.
The following hardware and software is required to CPHQ Exam Simulator
1. An Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 400 MHz or faster
2. Windows OS 32 & 64 Bit, XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows8
3. At least 256 MB of available random-access memory (RAM) (512 MB recommended)
4. At least 50 MB available disk space
5. A 16-bit (thousands of colors) monitor capable of 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or better (millions of colors recommended)
6. An Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
7. Windows installer 3.1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
8. Internat connection (every time the simulator runs)
2008-2016 Hi-Care Group. All Rights Reserved.